University of Wisconsin – Whitewater, Whitewater, WI (Graduated – May. 2012)
Bachelor of Science in Geography
Minor in Urban/Area Development
- Strong computer skills—applications related to Microsoft office, ESRI Software and ERDAS.
- Experience with Global Positioning Systems.
- Can easily adapt to different technologies dealing with Geography and GIS Applications such as ArcMap.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, planning and communication abilities.
- Persistent and driven; currently working towards BS Degree while maintaining employment.
- Youthful and yet very mature, passionate about achieving a challenging position that allows meaningful contributions to a company’s success.
- Dynamic personality that inspires people to want to work with me.
- Currently using ArcMap and other ESRI Software.
- Developing maps and working together with groups to solve problems.
- Microsoft Office and related applications.
- Google Sketch-up
- Data Driven Pages
- AutoCAD Map 3D
- Pathfinder Office
- Arc Server
- CAD to GIS
- Ruekert/Mielke, GIS Analyst II, Waukesha, WI 2012 – Present
- PANGEA Studios, GIS Analyst, Whitewater, WI 2010 – 2012
- Projects Included: Graduate Research Maps; Developed Beta Version of Handicap Accessibility Application, Collected data using Trimble GPS units, Created 3D Maps of Campus